Saturday, October 07, 2006

3 Years

Three years ago approximately, The Boy and I first got it on. Ahem. As we aren't married this is the anniversary we choose to celebrate. Not the first kiss, or the first time we met or any of that bollocks. No, we choose to celebrate the culmination of 3 weeks of furious flirting, driving our housemates up the wall, the first *blush* time, *simper* we, Did It. Yeah baby.

What can I possibly say without getting all gushy? Just that, you still make me laugh until the cider squirts out of my nose. I totally fancy you, you put up with I must admit, even to me, annoying moods. And I still want to jump your bones.

Happy Anniversary babe.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww ... that's sweet

is it really three years ?

seems longer ;)

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats kids, cider squirting sounds kinky!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home